Oct 23, 2013

Vegas Baby.

Girls Trip 2013
Consisted of:
Eating. Shopping. Swimming. More shopping. 
And enjoying each other and the perfect weather!

Day 1.
We stopped at our two favorite places, 
The Egg & I and Swig.
I'm telling you if you ever go to the Egg & I get the Veggie Benedict! 
I crave it daily. 


Once we got to Vegas we did what girls do best, shopped our hearts out.
We then went to dinner at the best buffet called The Wicked Spoon, never have I ever eaten so much.
But I am telling you, it was worth it! 
We continued to shop at The Forum shops and then decided to get some sleep.



 The Wicked Spoon is in the Cosmopolitan, my favorite by far!

 See that guy on the right... he was security coming to kick me out.


 First plate of many.









Everything is cuter mini sized.

Day 2.
We slept in.
Went and enjoyed the sun at the pool for a bit.
Then headed to Fashion Show Mall - Did I mention Nordstrom literally was across the street from our hotel?
We went to lunch at Grimaldi's! Yes Grimaldi's from New York! It has arrived.
THE BEST.



 Yes we twin anywhere and any time. It's weird. But not. 




Later we headed to The Forum Shops again.
Then grabbed some dinner and desserts at Serendipity.
Frozen White Hot Chocolate, I love U.
We wandered around The Strip and went to the Bellagio.






 Like I said... MMMINI!




This haunts my dreams.

Day 3.
We stopped off for one last big meal at The Hash House.
Then walked around the Las Vegas Temple before heading home!






It was the perfect getaway from work and life.
Thanks mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment