Oct 21, 2011

What happens in Vegas...

Every October all of the girls in my family get to go on a little thing we like to call a girls trip. This mostly consists of eating, shopping, eating, swimming, more eating and a lot more shopping! It is so nice to take a little break and spend some quality time with my mom and sisters, and what better place to do this then in the place where all your dreams come true... Las Vegas (and St George) of course.
Jack wasn't invited this year...
Our trip started out with a nice traffic jam in Provo... word to the wise, never get on the freeway heading South at 5:00... good thing we had all of my mom's favorite old movies, including Harry and the Henderson's.. which I can't believe I actually watched as a child! We woke up early the next morning and headed to Vegas to do a little shopping. Amidst our shopping mall madness we took a lunch break at Serendipity. Jess and I decided to venture out and get a frozen hot white chocolate instead of our usual chocolate... best decision we have ever made! Between the 3 floors at H&M and the 3 floors at Nordstrom, Vegas was a success!

Dinner at Fashion Show Mall.

The next morning I talked my family into going for a little run... I didn't know what I was getting myself into...


We spent the rest of the day going to our favorite lunch/breakfast place and trying to take advantage of the warm weather as much as possible!
Dinner at my most favorite place, The Pizza Factory.


At the Tuacahn waiting for The Little Mermaid to start.


A little awkward being the only adults in line to see Ariel... you are welcome Jess.

Creepy right? The kid on the right thinks so.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just posted about this too! Jen you are hilarious .... and yes I know I owe you big for standing in line with me! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete