Dec 12, 2011

Happy Holidays!

      I love the holiday season! I love how crazy the stores are, all of the holiday baking, the excitement for Christmas and I love spending time with the family. Especially being away from my family makes it that much more enjoyable when we go down to visit. The other week I had to work in Ogden and I had one of my BF's baby showers.. shout out to KP... well KS! I figured I might as well take a half day off of work... seeing I was already in Salt Lake and all.. and spend Friday morning with my sister and her kids. Jess and I both love to shop and eat so it made this day so great! We started out at South Towne Mall waiting in line for Santa. We learned our lesson last year so we got there bright and early to beat the crowds. Haha it was so funny to watch Olivia ramble off her long list to Santa while Jack just sat on his lap in awe. So cute! Jess then introduced me to maybe the best pretzels ever! Seriously sooo good! We then went and did a little shopping at Fashion Place and got lunch at one of our favorite places, the Nordstrom Bistro. Sadly I had to end our shopping day and head back up to Logan to make some money to pay for the damage I had done. I am thinking I need to start my days out like that more often...
Waiting for Santa.

I love this picture!

Oh loves of my life.


4 comments:

  1. You're the BEST!!! Loved the post, cutest kids ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am blog stalking you. Those kiddies are adorable, as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this post!! Wish we you were down here!! We love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kids kids! cuties. can't get over olivia's ballet flats...

    ReplyDelete