Dec 8, 2011

As of Late.

        It has been quite some time since I have written anything on here. I thought I was going to write some amazing post about Matt and I's 6 months of marriage and another amazing post about Thanksgiving.. but that didn't happen. So I will quickly update recent events.
        So yes 6 months of marriage have come and gone! It's been a wonderful 6 months with Matthew and I love his sweetness so much. Our 6 month anniversary landed on a Sunday so I decided to make Matt his favorite Sunday meal included with his favorite cookies... six months really has made me such a good wife, obviously. We figured it would be best to continue the celebration on to the next day and go out to eat... something Matt and I have learned to cherish and love. We ended the night searching for that perfect Christmas tree... but didn't have much luck. It's been a wonderful 6 months!
        For Thanksgiving this year we got to spend it with Matt's family up in Logan, which was very fun! It was filled with a lot of family and a lot of food. Like I said earlier we had kind of a difficult time finding a Christmas tree. I really wanted to put up all of our Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving so we decided to go do a little Christmas tree hunting Thanksgiving night... see if we could get a jump start on Black Friday. Not only did we find the perfect tree but we got to end Thanksgiving night with decorating our house with Christmas decor!
        We decided it would be such a good idea to set our alarms for 6 am and go do some shopping... Matt and his brother really wanted to experience Black Friday first hand. 4 stores and 3 hours later we were back in bed and happy about our socks we purchased at 60% off... score!
Thanksgiving.
Oh Christmas Tree.


        After a long nap we showered, got some lunch and headed down to the big city to meet up with my family for dinner and a movie, our Thanksgiving tradition. The boys decided to go hunting Saturday morning so I figured this would be a perfect time to get some of my Christmas shopping done. I luckily found everything I was looking for! We met up for dinner later at The Old Spaghetti Factory and ended the night with a movie. I loved this years Thanksgiving and was happy to have some new traditions along with some old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment