Jun 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to these two Men in our lives! Look at these two BFF cuties. I love my Dad, he's always been my best friend. I've never known someone more generous, kind, easy going, happy, or loving. I always look forward to our daily/weekly talks! He's always been the most understanding person in which I can literally tell him anything. It's weird cause my Father-in-Law, Mark, is pretty much the exact same person. I guess they were bound to find each other one day! I love these two so much and really wish I had every single quality they do.
We spent Father's Day with my family this year. We went to church (we lasted about an hour cause of our aching legs), took a nice long nap, opened gifts, and had the whole family over for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun and wish my Dad the best Father's Day!


She was loving the Pop Rocks so much.
I think maybe half made it to her mouth.

Stuart's favorite, Banana Cream Pie.



No comments:

Post a Comment