Jun 19, 2012

Weeseter Bunnies.

Ragnar Wasatch Back 2012, COMPLETO! This was Matt and I's third Ragnar together and I think we'd both agree it was by far our hardest! Matt so kindly took one of the hardest legs and then so kindly gave me the next hardest (ok I offered to take it if I had to but didn't think I'd be so lucky to actually run it). And yet as soon as I ran through the finish line I immediately got excited for the next Ragnar. This year our group consisted of Diane, Blake, Kelli, Mark, Hillary, Bryce, Kylie, Ryan, Me, Maddy, Matt and Hannah. It was a fun group with family and friends and most of us have already committed to next year (including the Jeppson's..). 

Besides a few minor blisters there were no real injuries in our group. We started out at 7:45 Friday morning and finished around 3:30 Saturday afternoon. We finished our first legs and went to Taggert's for dinner. I must say not only was it the best meal I've ever had on Ragnar but it was one of the best sandwiches I've had! We didn't have too much time after that to relax so we just got ready to run again. We finished our night legs around 5 in the morning and went back to this little hotel type place that Matt's family rents out every year for this. It's extremely nice to be able to go to this place and shower and sleep for the good 2 hours that we have, makes a big difference when it comes to running your last leg. We finished our last legs and hung out around the finish line with our whole team. My parents were so nice and came to cheer us on for our last leg and to see us run through the finish line. After we ran through the finish line we collected all the free stuff, including a HUGE bag of grapes and smoothies, and then we all went to lunch/dinner to celebrate!






Kylie's first leg.

Ryan excited to run his first leg.

My first leg.

Maddy's first.
Matt's first leg was no van support
so this is the best picture I could get.
Ladies.




It can't be too comfortable to run in that get-up.

Diane's second leg.

Got this beauty thanks to my 10 mile leg.

The dreaded Ragnar Hill.



Second half of the Ragnar Hill.



One leg to go!




Crocs? 





Me & my cute cousin.




Running through the finish line!


Team Weeseter Bunny.



Stuart and Carol are running next year too..


Thank you Ragnar for the good times...
You can take a look at last years Ragnar here if you'd like.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures!! I want to run another one right now too. That blister is killing me. Ouch. Oh, and Crocs? What??

    P.S. I'm texting you right now about Colorado...

    ReplyDelete