Aug 25, 2011

Ragnasty

  What better way to start out a marriage then with a good, easy, breezy Ragnar race?? Matt and I both ran in the Del Sol race in Arizona and lets just say that Arizona is a liiitttle bit flatter then the Wasatch Back. I am pretty sure I wasn't as prepared for this race as I should have been and I am pretty sure my second leg was just a little bit more "hilly" then I thought it was going to be... talk about a nice bonding experience when neither of you have slept, ate a whole meal, and showered in over 24 hours. Obviously all you have is kind words for one another. However, it's obvious that putting yourself through the week long soreness is worth it when before you have even left the finish line you find yourself already committing to next year's Wasatch Back.
       
He's ready!



Tank tops and shorts with 4 feet of snow on the ground... classic





1 comment:

  1. What about the poop? :) Or lack thereof? Haha! Glad you have a blog Jen, love ya!!

    ReplyDelete