May 31, 2012

San Francisco.

Over Memorial weekend I flew out to California to see my cutie best friend and her husband! It was a last minute decision... thanks to my husband.. and I am very happy about the decision. It was so great to hang out with them all day every day and see where they live in San Rafael, California. They were nice enough to let me sleep at their place and even sleep in their bed...
I flew in Thursday night so I pretty much had 4 whole days with the Jeppson's. Friday we made a bagel run and then headed to Kara's work for an hour or so... yes, yes I know I am such a good friend for supporting her and her job. We then got ready and headed to Court Madera Town Center for some shopping and lunch at Boudin! Joe had a scout camp out that night so it was just Kara and I having a little date night with Pizza, a movie, popcorn, milk duds, Diet Coke and a sleepover-brought back sweet sweet memories


Little coon feet.

Best sourdough and clam chowder in California!


Gaspare's Pizzeria


Saturday we went to a little Breakfast place called Marvin's it was so good! We then spent the day swimming at the Jeppson residence and got ready for a night on the town. We headed to San Francisco which is about 30 minutes away from their apartment and spent the night site seeing and walking around! 
He was a little startled by the flash.

Best eggs & french toast! Light on the butter.






BFF's at GGB 
Alcatraz.







Pot O Mac & Cheese


Stole this pose from the couple before us.


Union Square.



China Town.




Fresh Chocolate.
Nob Hill Chill.




Sunday we went to Stinson Beach for the day and then hung out around San Rafael for the night! We went to the best Puerto Rican restaurant and finished that off with some amazing Coconut ice cream!




This is normal.

Heisman!


Another version of the Heisman.



SOL FOOD.




Cooooconut.



The three best friends that anybody could have! (Minus Matt)


Memorial Day was a great day! We went into San Francisco again and walked around the Wharf, ate some more sourdough and clam chowder and went to a Giants game! The park was incredible! I loved every minute of it.


Some nice sourdough bread sculptures.












Just hammering a nail into his nose, nbd.


This made me feel real uncomfortable.













Thaaank you Madewell.







Bay Bridge. View from the other side of the stadium.
It was such a good weekend and I loved seeing my BTB and OGO! Thanks for your hospitality. I would say be back real soon but that departure took a toll on me sooo I need a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Jo took the words out of my mouth. literally, that was exactly what i was going to write.

    ReplyDelete