Feb 21, 2014

Lately.

So I've come to the realization that mine and matt's life is complete chaos.
As soon as I think things are about to calm down, they pick right back up.
So first with a very exciting detail, Matt got a new job!
 He'd been interviewing and searching for so so long for the right thing so this was a big deal for us.
He got an offer, put in his two weeks two days later and two weeks later we were packed up and moved out of our town home.
Everything happened so fast but we were able to enjoy a few farewell get togethers with friends and family.
Which brings me to the second detail, we've moved out of Logan and are official residents of SLC, again. It was a little sad leaving cause that's not only where matt and I met but where we started our little life. But that quickly changed once we got settled and we are both excited for the change. 
Packing and moving at 30/31 weeks and working full time was not the most relaxing but I did it!
and I didn't go in to labor. 
So as I said... complete chaos!
Here are some snipets of our life lately.














We celebrated Matt's 29th birthday!


















Happy Birthday Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment