May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend.


On Friday Matt's cute cousin Ashley got married in the Salt Lake temple and had her luncheon and reception at Noah's in Lindon. She looked so pretty and they looked very happy to be finally married!

Saturday all the boys went fishing again so my mom, sisters and I went to lunch, went and got some sugar cookies from Normandy Bakery, and walked around Sugar House Park.



Not sure what to say about this.



Later Matt and I went to our first Bee's Game of the season! It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect! 


For Mother's Day we went to church with my sister and her cute little family. We got to watch my niece sing in the Mother's Day program, give the opening prayer and scripture in primary... it was hilarious! Oh I just love her so much. We then made our way to Willow Creek for their Mother's Day brunch that was sooo good! I was very thankful for their Diet Coke on Sunday. We then got to talk to Matt's brother Tyler who is on a mission! It's always fun to hear his voice and to hear how he's doing. Just one more year left and we get to welcome him home!  



Jess's pretty Peonies.


 I am so thankful for my mom! There are so many reasons why I love her... she is always there if I need to talk, whether that be when I need cooking advice, grocery shopping advice, plant advice, marriage advice or just need someone to talk to I can always call her up. I love it when she gets really hyper because there is no telling what she'll do! She is one of the most genuinely kind people I know and I love that about her. I know I can speak for Matt as well when I say that his mom also is amazing and extremely caring and thoughtful. We are both so lucky to have wonderful mothers to look up to! Happy Mother's Day Diane and Carol!

 Oh and I also CAN"T forget about my sister Jessica because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have the sweetest niece and nephew that I do. I appreciate how good of a mom she is and how well she has raised her kids! I love her cute family so much and they are one of the reasons that I maybe, might consider having a family of my own one day... Love you Jess and Happy Mother's Day to you too!








No comments:

Post a Comment