Oct 7, 2014

Beck at SIX MONTHS!

Once again the last couple months have flown by!
Six months has been the age I've anticipated for because I LOVE babies this age.
So yes this is my favorite age so far.
Beck is seriously so fun, cute and squishy!
At his 6 month check up he was:
15.4 pounds & 25 inches
Beck is now eating solid foods. He's scarfed down basically everything so far. 
He can roll over but doesn't choose to do it often unless he's in his crib.
He sleeps on his stomach with his thumb. 
He still is a great sleeper... a little too great. Some days I have to go in and wake him up at 12:30 so he doesn't sleep all day. We still put him down around 10, 10:30 and he usually sleeps anywhere from 12 - 14 hours.
His thumb works wonders but he is a little obsessed.
He's still working on sitting and holding himself up but we're working on it.
The past couple days he's started to squirm when he's on his stomach like he's going to start working on crawling! This makes me want to cry just thinking about it... 
Beck really has been such a wonderful happy baby! 
I don't want to say he's easy cause all babies are hard but he really has made things easier for me (especially with working full-time)
Eats well, sleeps well, will just sit and chill.
Loves his bouncer and bumbo.
He is super smiley! He laughs at anyone who smiles at him.
Beck grabs anything and everything and puts it in his mouth.
He wants anything we eat.
He holds his feet aaand sucks on his toes whenever he gets the chance.
I seriously love this little boy more and more each day.

5 Months.



 > Gave him his first real food! <






 > The face he makes every morning when I go to get him, heartbreaking right? <










6 Months.



 > First time in the stroller like a big kid! <





 > Beck's new lil buddy Hugh! <



> Beck's first Aggie/football game <






> My working partner <











No comments:

Post a Comment